R & D
VANS CHEMISTRY has a dedicated team to develop new technologies, improve existing processes and implement procedures for the recovery of valuable metals from the most complex materials and to treat process-waste which contains intricate contaminants.
We strongly believes that Research and Development is necessary for business expansion and to be the leading institution in the development of frontier technology.
R & D is dedicated to:
- New cost effective EEE-Resource recycling technologies
- Design and Development of improved environmental friendly process techniques
- Understanding the metallurgy and composition of customers’ EEE-Resource products and development of compatible technology
- Research and development of best available technologies in recovery and refining of rare earth and specialty metals
- Provide technical solutions to EEE product manufacturers and work closely with their waste minimization program
For more information, kindly reach us through the link below: